Adventures of THEjamoke Adventures of THEjamoke

Seriously though

I fucking love fried chicken.

Meebas Meebas

Why does a review need a title anyway?...

I thought it was well animated, well written and although not lengthy, still poignant humor wise. Some of the best jokes are short they say.

A well rounded animation up and down. I hope to see a continuing series based on these funny little amoebae.

Man and a Fish on a Trip Man and a Fish on a Trip

This is the best spam flash I have ever seen

Busey = automatic triumph

SuperSkittles responds:

He speaks to me in my dreams...

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Warning:

This film contains explicit scenes of ROFLMAO and extreme briefcase packing.
May not be suitable for Elvis impersonators. Viewer discretion is advised.
(whips it out, slaps with a 5)

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo w/ broccoli.

TheBoogley responds:

Broccoli? Well, okay, if you say so brother Jamoke. I hope you know what you're doing.

Everthing is all Everthing is all

10 stars is not enough

I hadn't properly prepared myself for a movie of this magnitude. The visuals were simple astounding, the story was a triumph of epic proportions on par with the likes of Lord of the Rings or Chuck Heston's The Ten Commandments. I found myself drawn in almost immediately, and was able to pull away until the final frame.

Characterizing this as a mere movie would not do it justice. The complexities of the dialog and wordplay brought this flash to a whole new level. The plot forces the audience on a roller coaster ride of emotions. The normal perceptions of the human psyche is set on its ear and the whole genre of serious drama is redefined.

Very rarely does a movie such as this come along that awakens the spirit and sets it afloat on gossamer wings, a toe-tapping delight that brings the imagination to a new frontier and back again. People will be speaking it's name for generations as it's message echoes loud and clear throughout time.

Blerf Blerf

Double the entertainment

Really smooth animation and the unique preloader was a nice touch too. I was very pleased. I liked it so much I had to go back and watch Blergh. I enjoyed them both very much.

aap responds:

I'm glad some people watch Blergh too. :) Thanks for your review!

I Have A Question. I Have A Question.

I may never find the answers

Why that made me lol I don't know. It may have been genuinely funny, it may be that I've had a few drinks, idunno, all that's important is that I voted five and watched it again lolkthnxbai.

Jerky Punch Jerky Punch

This pleases me

Big Ol' Badass Bob the Cattle Rustler is one of my favorite Jerky characters, and this was always one of my favorite calls (so was Terrorist Pizza ;D ). Teaming it with Punch Out was taking it to a whole new level of lulz. Excellent, man. Just excellent.

Calvin and Hobbes Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin-fornia Dreaming

I can't say just how much I enjoyed this. Perhaps the fact that this is the first flash I've felt worthy of responding to in over a month will suffice. This also is the first flash I've voted higher than 2 on in a very long time as well (5 btw.)

I've loved C&H since I was just a wee Jamoke. This really captured some of their essence and the nuances relevant to the old strip, and the music gave it a nice daydreaming type feel. The animation in the flying sequences was smooth as glass.

It was a little short, but it looked like a task to animate as is so I won't take that into consideration. I would just like to see some more wonderful stuff like this.

danomano65 responds:

I thought about animating more of the strips. it was a lot of fun! i got to go through the books again and the Spaceman Spiff one caught me.

Smash Bros Murder DX Smash Bros Murder DX

The best one in the series

It had everything; excellent humor, forgotten classic characters, golden showers, what more could I ask for? You've got my 5.