Krynatria's Tales Krynatria's Tales

I especially liked the part where you have to jack off the wiener.

KramasITTB responds:

Thanks for playing and for your appreciation.

Everyone Poops: The Game Everyone Poops: The Game

I did surprisingly well

likely due to having some previous experience firing guns whilst keeping my body aloft on a highly pressurized constant stream of bowel movement.

Manly-Chicken responds:

Haven't we all?

Stamper's Quest For Fags Stamper's Quest For Fags

Fun little game

Good job guys.

Sacrificium Sacrificium

It was over in about 3 minutes

I immediately suspected this was going to be a game very similar to Ben Leffler's Exmortis. Unfortunately, it was very lacking by comparison although it showed a lot of potential.

You should consider making the obtainable and viewable items (keys, books, etc.) a little more realistic instead of drawing them. As you did with the gun, use real images, and spend a little more time cropping them to get rid of the extra white pixels. That will make your game look a tad more professional.
(You should also add an inventory.)

The same goes for the screamer faces- they were only partials that looked badly cropped. Try to find better images to use.

The game itself is far too short, over in about 3 minutes, and the one puzzle is far to easy to decipher. Utilize the 4 rooms and various hallways/stairwells better and add more puzzles which are intertwined. Also, make the clues a little more cryptic rather than simply plastering them on a wall in plain sight. You made it too easy.

Although the gun served to momentarily deceive the player into thinking they were in control, it really served no purpose. As cool as guns are, it just didn't fit. A melee weapon such as a pipe or a knife would have been more suitable, but even so if it cannot be used then what is the point?

Overall, I thought the environments were well done and the game had a lot of potential, you simply need to utilize that potential. Make it longer, more extensive story wise and more involving other than just a few quick scares and one simple puzzle, and then you've got something.

assjoe responds:

Thanks for your helpful advice, and thanks for playing (:

Knightfall Knightfall

A fantastic game

Once I started playing I couldn't stop. Extremely addictive, very fun.

shoot some more stickmen shoot some more stickmen

Killer

Wow, that was the most fun I've had in under a minute with sticks. I actually played it a few more times just for some kicks! Neat-o little game.

Song Lyrics Quiz (rock) Song Lyrics Quiz (rock)

Make another

I thoroughly enjoyed. I like quizzes such as this. A nice little game.
And the volcano from Mario RPG was a nice little touch.
Next time add some music. A game based on lyrics should have some.
Thanks.

nuclearstickman5 responds:

The Cottage The Cottage

The old "in out, in out."

Simple yet effective. Smoothly done, too.
Right on.

AngelBobble-a2 AngelBobble-a2

OMFG

Magical Drop 2! My favourite arcade game of all time!!
Thank you good sir. This is going in the faves for sure.

Dethklok Jukebox Dethklok Jukebox

Brutal

Sound quality could use improvement, but never the less anything having to do with Dethklok gets at least a 4/5 from me.

I liked hearing the original version of Fansong too. The Dethalbum version is great but the one from the show is always killer.

bleeding-spaz responds:

Remaking The Game With DethAlbum Versions. I'll Make 2 Versions Of Fansong And Go Into The Water, Cuz Some People Can't Decide On Those On Which One They Like More.