:.Knowing:. :.Knowing:.

Well done

Needs vocals and maybe SLIGHTLY different guitar distortion, otherwise thanks for the full four-and-a-half mins. of arena shaking metal.
(Maybe more like epic war music, like an army of grotesque demons storming a 12th century gothic castle, then a raven with firey eyes perches on a wizards arm after the dust settles from the hellish slaughter or something. Whatever, I've been drinking.)

Duncan Hill Theme-Metaljonus Duncan Hill Theme-Metaljonus

"Do you folks like coffee?

Then scream for your cream"

Well done on pulling off Skwizgaar's solo properly.

Leatherface Leatherface

In the words of Nathan Explosion

"Heavy. It's getting nice and heavy."
Respek for the TCM.

pitchblak responds:

Thanx for the praise. Next horror on my to do list is Friday the 13th and yes.....Its gonna be SIC! later

The Unfilled Void The Unfilled Void

It definately shows

and there's no shame in that, although this could have been just a TAD more brutal.
But still excellent none the less.
Hope you find a good vocalist to growl over this.
Keep up the fine work.

The Birth of a New Savior! The Birth of a New Savior!

Drums

Perfect pitch on the kick.
The double base is on target.
The guitar transitions are spot on too.

Big Blue - F-Zero X (Cover) Big Blue - F-Zero X (Cover)

good shootin' cowboy.

captured it nicely.

Torture (Heavy) Torture (Heavy)

METAL

For metal, I got nothing bad to say. Good scream, just try not to let your growl get distorted, too many great vocalists let that happen too often and wind up getting slughtered by know-nothing critics.
Keep it brutal. 8/10, 4/5.

To live is to die cover To live is to die cover

classic metal ballad

don't sell yourself short. good track. I wish there were more decent metal guitarists such as thyself 'round this place.
keep it brutal.
8/10

&amp;lt;{spherius}&amp;gt; <{spherius}>

shizzle.

throw in a hook with some strings and send this demo off to some lables in NY. I'm sure there's some hard MCs lookin for a track like this to rap over.

-[The Little Ones]- -[The Little Ones]-

Very... somber.

I could envision this being used in some RPG, like during the end credits as the camera floats over scenes of the landscape or something like that.

Decerto responds:

You hit it bang on, i'm using it for Nyran Online. Either for opening, or a ending to something.

Thanks again.